Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Autumn Outfit of the Day

 Hi there! Since everyone has gone into the fall/autumn mood, I decided to do a little outfit of the day. Now fall was never my favorite season (I am a summer person) until... well until this year actually! I've always appreciated Pumpkin Spice Latte season but never the actual season so I guess this is my little tribute to it. I've come to realize that I sort of love the colors of fall like those burgundy/brownish/dark orangy colors that are the leaves. Obviously I dressed very seasonal today and I didn't know I wanted to make this blog post until about two minutes ago. A ton of people have made posts/videos about their fall favorites and makeup things but to be honest I haven't gotten that much "autumn" stuff so I don't really have anything to review. The only thing I can really rave about is this brand new cardigan I got! First of all, I bought this from Aeropostale (which I NEVER shop at btw) because I was in there with my mom who LOVES that store for some reason.... Anyway, while I was in there I spotted this cardigan and I was pretty much love at first sight. I have always wanted those big, thick, knit cardigans that are very very cozy and long and I finally found it! Now the original price was way too high to even name but I scored this bad boy for 20 bucks! It keeps me extremely warm and I think it has become one of my essentials for this season (along with the pumpkin spice lattes)! The top I am wearing is actually from Forever 21 from a REALLY long time ago. I can't say that I remember buying it... I do however remember buying the black jeans that I am wearing, which are from Forever 21 also. The other part of my outfit that I find to fit into autumn perfectly is the lip color I am wearing. Ever since my mom bought me the Clinique Chubby Stick Balm in 07 Broadest Berry, I have not stopped using it. It has been my favorite lip color to use since I got it. The color is very fitting for the season and it moisturizes super well! Since it is not a lipstick it's not something I need a mirror for so I it's convenient that I can bring it to school with me and not worry about chapped (or pale) lips with winter just around the corner! Just another reason I appreciate autumn more:) I realize this post was a bit random but I wanted to share my excitement about my new cardigan and my favorite lip color! I hope you all enjoy your own Pumpkin Spice Latte season!
Love,
Vy

2 comments: