Monday, October 14, 2013

EricEarholes: The Boyfriend

Hi there friends!
I'm not sure how many of you know this but I have been in a relationship for almost 3 years with the one and only Eric Eroles! Now even though we never get to see each other that much it's okay because whenever he is home, he always leaves me with more reasons to be okay with his absence. This past week we celebrated our 2 year and 10 month anniversary (cheesy I know) and he was home which was amazing. Instead of dressing up and having a fancy dinner we decided to match in our cat apparel (I had a crew neck sweater and he wore his bro tank) and stay in watching supernatural We also ended up taking pictures to document this momentous event. Although we took a BILLION photos, I'll just leave a few to tell you all how wonderful he is. What more could I ask for than someone who would wear a cat shirt and watch supernatural with me?

Love,
Omgitsvyyy


2 comments:

  1. Hahahah, you both are very cute with your cat shirts :) xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete