Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Come Faster!

Hey guys!
I realize it's been SUCH a long time since I've blogged anything! I've been swamped with schoolwork and college applications and all of that boring stuff. I'm still quite busy but things have settled down a lot so I'm just finding reasons to delay starting my homework. With how much stuff I've had to do for the past month I think I deserve a few minutes to make a small blog post. Anyway I just wanted to express my excitement for Christmas. Sometimes I never realize how much I really like this holiday until it's only a few weeks away! Each day I've been getting more and more giddy about seeing all of the lights and wearings hats/scarves. Although I am more of a summer person, I LOVE bundling up in baggy sweaters and cool socks. That isn't the only thing I'm excited for though! This year (just like almost every other year) I'll be making my way to Houston, Texas to visit my dad's side of the family.  He's got 11 brothers and sisters and almost ALL of them have kids. It's the only time I really get to see my cousins all together in one house. Not only am I looking forward to seeing family, but I also can't wait to see all of the Christmas decorations that people put up! I mean Christmas lights are amazing. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love seeing them draped around house. I have no idea why but I'm so drawn to them. I've always wanted to decorate my room with lights but my room is pretty crowded and I wouldn't know where to put them): I've been watching a bunch of Vlogmas videos and I'm getting even more excited for Christmas to come. Maybe one year I'll decorate my room with a major Christmas theme and make a post about that. But until then, happy holidays all!
Love,
Vy Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment