Friday, December 20, 2013

Martha Stewart and Friends

Hello Friends!
So today was my last day of finals and I can officially say that it's CHRISTMAS BREAK YAAAAAY! Anyway, today I had the pleasure of spending the ENTIRE day with my girl Janelle Magbitang (whose blog you should check out if you haven't already, link will be at the bottom).  I got out around 12 which was when she picked me up and then we went home so she could open the present I got her! I think it's safe to say that she liked my gift:). After that we headed over to Smoke Eaters to meet her boyfriend and his friend and we shared a plate of chicken tenders (romantic I know). We were planning to attend my schools Christmas choir performance but that was at 7 ish and it was only 4 when we were done eating. We ended up at target looking at makeup and things but we came out of the store with about 3 bags of candy. It was delicious btw. Then for some reason we came   up with the idea to make snow globes with Mason Jars and glitter and figurine things. After Target, we went over to Michaels to find everything that we needed! We did find everything and then we went to my house to make these awesome snow globes:)

Down below are pictures that sort of show an easy way to make snow globes!




We're so crafty we decided that we should make a show called "Martha and Friends" and for some reason it was the funniest thing ever. I guess things are always funny with Janelle. Enjoy your snow globes:)
Love,
Vy (aka Martha Stewart)

Janelle: Little Things

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love it :)

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this! We is soooo cute :) Btw, when do you come home? I need to drop off your gift! :D

    ReplyDelete