Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Lunch


Hi Friends!
So as all of you know yesterday was Mother's Day, which is honestly a really awesome day because I know I tend to forget to remind my mom how much I actually appreciate her. Yesterday was my chance to let her know that I really do love her and am so grateful for all the sacrifices she makes for me. All mushy things aside, we all decided to go to Santana Row for lunch where she tried Pluto's for the first time! It was actually really good but I don't think it's something I could eat for dinner. They mostly have salads and sandwiches and stuff. For lunch it was awesome though! I had this really great BBQ chicken sandwich with a whole bunch of stuff inside. My mom got this MASSIVE salad that I heard was really good too. Besides the lunch we didn't really get to do much. We just walked around Santana Row for a bit and took pictures. My mom and I didn't get a picture together so we took one in my room when we got home:) I hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day and I hope your mothers know how lovely they are<3
Sincerely,
Vy Tran<3




 

No comments:

Post a Comment