Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Simple OOTD

Whenever I dress up I tend to have a pretty good day and this was just one of those days! One of my favorite things in my closet is this Red Velvet Skirt from American Apparel. I actually bought this off of someone for 5 bucks! What a steal right? Anyway, I've always wanted to wear this skirt with white, high-top converse and since I recently just got a pair, I decided to pair them up today! 
The shirt is just a plain white American Apparel Tee (with the sleeves rolled of course). Also I never really wear belts that often so that was a new thing for me. I do think they always add a little something to a really simple outfit and I liked wearing one today. I don't normally post about what I'm wearing but I felt like I had to today since it was just a really good day and I think this outfit factored into that a little bit. Hope you're all having a lovely day too!
Love,
Vy

No comments:

Post a Comment