Sunday, August 4, 2013

Discovery of T Pumps

Hello there!

This post is all about:


I'm not sure how many of you know this but I am a HUGE fan of milk tea. I was told about this place in San Mateo called T Pumps and I heard it was great. Well it was great! I ordered the Honey Black Milk Tea, normal sweetness, with boba (duh!) and it was amazing! Of course they spelled my name wrong... They always do. But I do think it's really cool how they fill out your order on the cup. I was pretty happy that I ordered this because I actually tasted real honey and the amount of bitterness from the tea was just perfect. 


 Since my brother told me about this place, he was also the one that told me the line wouldn't be too bad. I mean this place is popular but to be honest I had no idea it would be this long. At the time of this picture I was about 7 people away from the door in addition to the fact that there were already about 20 people inside. Fortunately this is how long the line got AFTER we arrived. I don't know why everybody was in the mood for milk tea today. Waiting in line to get to the register to order and waiting for my drink to be made pretty much took a total of 45 minutes. It was actually worth it. I thoroughly enjoyed my milk tea. Definitely coming back to this place if I'm ever in the area!


Hopefully if you guys ever go to this place the line won't be this long!
Love,
Vy


No comments:

Post a Comment