Thursday, August 22, 2013

Target Makeup Haul

Hello there! I apologize for not posting as much as I usually do but school has started and I've already been so busy (4 APs and an Honors are not the business)! Recently I've gotten something very exciting as a small present because it was actually bought for my whole family. I GOT A CAMERA! To be honest, I wanted one for a while but they're always extremely expensive so I waited. A week or so ago I asked my dad about getting one and I told him I'd pay for half of it. He then proceeded to announce that he already ordered a really fancy (and expensive) one and that it was coming in a few days! Sure enough it finally arrived today so I thought I would try it out for a Target Makeup Haul. For those of you who don't know, Target is an amazing store that has pretty much anything you can think of and I LOVE going there for everything. I've recently gone there to buy some new/old makeup (old makeup being the stuff that I have always used since forever). These products won't really have too much of a review because I love them all equally:)

Loreal British Red Lipstick: Really really bold color, 
better for nights out or special events, not good on chapped lips
 (can get super flaky)

Baby Lips Chapstick: I can't remember what flavor this is
but it's not as scented as my other one. This is extremely
glossy for chapstick but it's pretty hydrating.

Sonia Kashuk Tinted Lip Balm in Hint of Coral: Super soft on the lips
and does its job as a chapstick. Very natural color that too bold or overpowering

Elf Matte Lip Color in Rich Red: Goes on like a lip pencil but that's
what makes it easy to outline your lips the way your like. The color is
somewhat bold mix of pinkish and red. I really enjoy how long 
it lasts throughout the day

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Light Beige: Matches my skin
color so perfectly, never leaves the line at the chin even if you don't blend 
really well. Sometimes I can't really tell how much I've put on because it's 
so soft. Plus it really feels like it has a matte effect and doesn't seem like
you're wearing anything at all!

Covergirl Invisible Concealer in Light: This concealer is a little bit
too light for my skin to be honest but the coverage is great.
Covers dark spots amazingly and you could never tell I didn't get 
enough sleep the night before! Also not very thick for a concealer 
so I like it even more.

Neutrogena Skin-Clearing Foundation (I don't remember what shade): 
Somewhat thick but it's not bad. Really smooth on the skin and I don't
have to feel bad about wearing it because it's meant to treat acne. Doesn't 
ACTUALLY remove blemishes but also doesn't cause them.

This isn't a makeup product but it's one of my favorite things from Target/Neutrogena. 
It's the Neutrogena Moisturizer for Tone Repair (and it has sunscreen in it). I love this
product because since I use it EVERY night it has been getting rid of all of my dark
spots. Obviously this isn't the only thing I use to get rid of them but I really think
it helps a lot. It does smell weird at first but you get used to it and once you see results
the smell doesn't matter at all anymore! Probably the best moisturizer I've had!


Clearly I am really into lipstick/lipcolor and these are only a few from the collection I have. These are also probably all of my favorite ones. I really enjoy using Neutrogena products because I trust they won't really ruin my skin as much as others would. I like the new products I've tried too. Haven't disappointed me! Somewhere in the future my friend, Janelle, and I will probably do another Target Haul because we both love it so much! Anyway hope you enjoyed!

Love,
Vy 

No comments:

Post a Comment