Monday, September 30, 2013

Lipstick Lover



Hello there friends! I have been meaning to do a post about the numerous lipsticks that I use but I never got around to it until today! My mom ALWAYS goes to Macy's for the cool gifts they have when you spend a certain amount of money, which is where I got this handy-dandy lipstick holder box thingy! I used to have this small pouch that fit all of my lipsticks perfectly but since I've been getting more the pouch has been getting a little bit cramped. I thoroughly enjoy having this rack since I can easily choose any color I want (I tend to use a different color every day). I do have a few more colors but I use those less often so I don't find it necessary to put them in there. Also these are the ones that I use the most so it's nice to have them all in one place. 





Since I am already making this post I might as well do a review right? These are the ones that I am absolutely in LOVE with. Well to be fair, every time I get a new color I use that one the most until I get a new one... Okay well first of all Baby Lips have been there for me through thick and thin. A little dramatic for chapstick, but it's true! So the green one is peppermint I believe and the blue one is just called Quenched...? I take the green one with me to school and I leave the blue one at home on my desk to use in the morning or before bed. They come on a bit glossy so I try not to use too much but they definitely do not ever 
leave my lips dry! 
Now the other two are Maybelline's  Color Whisper tinted chapstick in Pink Possibilities and A Plum Prospect. They are a lot less glossy than the Baby Lips but they are sooo soft. I have been using these every morning because the color is not too vibrant especially for school. The pink one is really light and the purple one doesn't go on too purple. They are definitely my current favorites. 

Let me know how you like these!
Love,
Vy








5 comments:

  1. Babylips are very moisturizing! I have one and I love it! :) I never tried a Whispers lipstick yet but I heard a lot of good stuff about them :) xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the Whispers! They are also very moisturizing and the colors never go on too boldly!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, that lipstick box looks cute. I love babylips from maybelline!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Babylips is so great! Can't wait to try the other flavors!

      Delete