Friday, April 25, 2014

I Was in Europe?

What's up guys? Wow I've never actually used that greeting before... I don't know that I will again. Anyway, as I mentioned earlier I would try and update you guys on my trip to Europe! For those of you who don't know, I'm involved in a club called the League of Historians, and it's made up of a bunch of history nerds who really enjoy... well... history haha. I was first invited by the president, Cassidy Shapiro who mentioned that she wanted to take a trip to Europe. She managed to make that happen by organizing this trip with EF Tours to voyage across several different countries. We first landed in Switzerland then made our way through Italy and France. Overall the experience was life changing. I realize people always say that after having taken a trip to a different country but I've never actually travelled anywhere so this really exposed me to many different cultures and lifestyles.  I can't say that I LOVED every place I went to but I definitely had a great time there. Since we were there for a good 12 days there is a lot that I could say about the trip but I'm gonna leave you guys with some of the pictures that I really liked. Oh and also shoutout to Cassidy for taking these adorable pictures. I had a few too but they didn't seem to do any justice. Hopefully someday I'll be back!
Love,
Your Little Explorer Vy<3
The Cali group in front of the Eiffel Tower. Couldn't have asked for a better group to travel with<3
Cheesin' it on the the boat that took us all the way to Venice. (Yeah we sang Boats and Hoes for a bit).
Went on the gondolas in Venice!
From left to right: Bradford, Elliot, Raj, and Cassidy. Kanika is hiding behind the camera. 
Cassidy caught this little over-the-shoulder number while we were on the gondolas.
Definitely enjoyed the old/run down buildings we went by.
Oh and quick shout out to the Dover kids who were super fun to hang out with! It was really nice getting to know you guys and I'm glad it was you guys we tagged along with.



No comments:

Post a Comment