Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Homecoming and Things

HELLO FRIENDS.

Wow look at me! Already changing things up. I realize that on ALL of my posts I've used the greeting "Hello there!" or "Hi there!" but it was definitely necessary that this post had to be different. Now this post will probably end up being really cheesy but it doesn't matter because it's something I think you guys should year. 3 years in high school and I have never been in a rally. Ever. I was never one to put myself out there. I couldn't act or be in front of a HUGE amount of people just doing random things like dancing or being involved in a game. I mean for a while it didn't matter but when you're a senior the only reason you have for putting yourself out there is "when am I ever going to do this again?" and that's exactly why I have decided to participate in this year's rally. Now I'm not doing much but I will be doing our traditional "Couple's Dance" with a friend of mine (Natalie). It was almost fate because when the sign up sheet was going around I had NO ONE to dance with but then Natalie ended up admitting that she didn't want to dance with the partner she signed up for so I just kind of swooped in and stole her (oops). Anyway,  now I actually have to do this dance with. I am extremely nervous, though I know it'll be fine because I won't be the only one doing the dance. Plus, as I said earlier, it's senior year and I'll never be able to do this again. I realize that this probably doesn't seem like a big deal to any of you but it's a big deal to me. It is a huge step in coming out of my comfort zone and doing something that involves school spirit and stuff. So I was right, this post did end up being really cheesy. Who cares though? It's senior year and when am I ever gonna come out of my comfort zone like this again?

Sincerely Yours,
Vy



No comments:

Post a Comment