Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Stress, Stress, and More Stress

Hello there!
I realize it has been a while since I've posted something. It's been hard lately to keep up with this blog so I apologize for that. So many things have come up this month and that are coming up next month and I swear my life is a living hell. I know it's kind of annoying that I complain so much but it's my blog so I don't really care. My teachers have been messing up my grades and it's the most irritating thing ever because I have to go and find out what happened and how to fix it. Plus I have to deal with the fact that my grade is ridiculously low for a while until they do fix it. This year started off awesome and now it's just going down the drain. I feel like I have so much time for things but everything is graded so much harder now. I do study and I do keep up with the work but it never feels like enough. My grades pretty much define how hard I work and it's so inaccurate. I can't even handle anything right now.
Love,
A stressed out Vy

1 comment: