Thursday, September 26, 2013

Meow Meow

Hello there friends! 
I am supposed to be doing homework right now but I decided I really wanted to tell you about my favorite beanie with cat ears. YES, that's right. I said cat ears. It's not very new but I have not worn it outside yet considering it is still extremely warm. Fall is here and the weather is starting to become a bit more chilly. Now I got this when I was at the mall with some friends a little while ago. We were at H&m and one of my friends spotted a black furry hat with, well cat ears. I almost fell in love however I'm not really one to wear furry things so I was reluctant to buy it even though it was relatively cheap. I went to the section where they all were and that is when I spotted the one. The greenish knitted pattern somehow tricked me into trying it on. It fit perfectly on my unusually round head and the best part? THE CAT EARS. How could I resist? I mean it was only about 10 bucks and it was ADORABLE. So yeah I just went and bought it. I have plenty of other beanies that I love but this was the most recent one I bought. Maybe I'll do another post about my Cupcake beanie;) 
Love, Meow,
Vy

No comments:

Post a Comment