Saturday, September 21, 2013

My BFF Ladies and Gentlemen!

Hello there!
It is about 1:35 am and I am DEAD tired but I felt that it was necessary to make this post about my best friend. First of all, her name is JANELLE MAGBITANG (as if you didn't already know from the title) and today was the last day I was going to see her for a while): She originally came over to make a video for my channel. Unfortunately we got sidetracked by my hunger and her love for Starbucks and Target makeup. We had a mini haul where I picked up the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Inked Pink that she reviewed so well (her stamp of approval means a lot). Even after this long day it looks like I just put it on! Wait, I'm trying not to make this a review.. But I'll probably make a post on that one later:) Anyway we just ended up taking a BILLION ridiculous photos and watching the "What Does the Fox Say" video a BILLION times and laughing so hard we cried/almost peed.  I never appreciated that video until this day. Anyway, Janelle did help me a BUNCH on making my blog look waaaaaay better than it did before so I am forever grateful for that:) Sad to say that she is leaving Sunday but I know I'll see her soon enough. I miss you already Janelle!
Love,
Vy

          



  

4 comments:

  1. You guys are so sweet together. The pic with the animals is really fun

    xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Love you! When Minecraft is on my mind I'll blog about you. LMFAO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omfg awwwww<3 I really miss you already! Write me!

      Delete